This classic ginger fish recipe will complete your weekend
For parties and get-together, Ginger Fish Recipe works wonder. It is a quick and simple recipe
For people who love sea-food, Ginger Fish recipe is highly recommended. The fish used for the dish is basa which is a catfish. The benefit of having it in your meal is, you get a good amount of protein. In this side dish, slightly Indo-Asian flavour is given. To make the meal complete, the fish is served along with spicy vegetable noodles. Check out the recipe below...
READY IN: 1 hr 40 mins
SERVES: 6 person
6 Basa fish which you need to cut in big chunks
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1⁄4 cup soy sauce
1⁄4 cup corn oil
3⁄4 cup white wine
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
2 teaspoons sugar
parsley, coriander or slivered ginger root (to garnish)
1 green and red ball peppers
• You first need to rinse & dry fish well.
• Next cut lemons in half and then squeeze.
• The lemon juice is rubbed into fish, inside & out.
• Refrigerate the fish to chill for about an hour.
• Once done rub with vegetable oil and place in a shallow baking dish.
• You need to now prepare the gravy for which the first mix thoroughly soy sauce, corn oil, white wine, garlic, sugar and ginger in a blender. Next, pour it over fish. This gravy should properly blend with the fish which in turn makes the dish yummier.
• Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes until fish flakes easily and juices are opaque. Taste frequently with sauce.
• Garnish & serve. In order to make the dish colourful, you can add red and green bell peppers. They give amazing flavour to the dish.