Fast and effective back pain home remedies are here
Lack of exercise or improper diet result in back pain. Cure it with simple home remedies read more....
Back pain is the major health concern of people all around the world. In some cases, back pain is due to the routine which you follow daily and its other it may be due to the medical conditions.
Fortunately, you can find various effective home remedies to get relief from back pain. Here are a few which you can note down.
1. Back massage with Ayurvedic Oil: There is an Ayurvedic oil known as mahanarayana tail, which contains sesame oil, milk, and a multitude of beneficial herbs. If your back is massaged with this oil, the pain subsides in some while and you feel relaxed.
2. Use hot or cold packs: It is one of the easiest natural remedies to alleviate the pain. You can alternate between the hot water bottle and ice pack to tackle the backache. This gives you back a soothing effect.
3. Vitamin D supplements: Research has mentioned that the major cause of pain is the deficiency of Vitamin D. Thus, you should have food having a good amount of Vitamin D or else you can opt for the supplements.
4. Yoga: With yoga, your body gains a good amount of flexibility and cures your back pain especially lower back pain. It has such poses which build muscle strength.
5. Acupuncture: Compare to conventional therapy, acupuncture helps in relieving natural pain using the needles which are punched in various invisible pathways to release neurochemicals.
6. Try stretching: To reduce stiffness or soreness, gently start some stretching exercises and apply it in your everyday routine.
7. Apply virgin coconut oil: For instant relief, you can apply the oil on the affected area and massage it for some time.